Processing of personal data
To help you understand the way in which we collect and use your personal information, we have listed below our privacy values when it comes to processing your personal data. You may always reach out to us on matters of privacy and data protection by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect about you
You are free to explore our websites without providing any personal information about yourself. You may choose to provide us with information, including personal information such as if you make an enquiry, sign up for access to content or participate in a survey or otherwise provide feedback about our services. Information we collect in connection with these activities may include: your name, company name, email address, phone number, information about how you can be contacted and any additional details you provide to us.
How we use your information
Ateles uses the information we collect as follows:
- To improve your browsing experience by personalizing the websites and to improve the Subscription. For example, by personalising the content to meet your specific needs through the use of Google Analytics and Adwords.
- For marketing purposes such as market research activities or various promotions via direct marketing. You may reach out to us at any time and request that your data is blocked from being used by us for direct marketing purposes (click on the opt-out link in a marketing email from us or send us an email at email@example.com).
- To communicate with you, including to provide customer service; to send service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates; and to send promotional messages, such as messages relating to new services that we think may be of interest to you. When required by law, we obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages as described above.
Sharing of information
Ateles will not pass on any information about you to any third party unless required by law to do so.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share this data to another controller. If you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Datainspektionen is the authority that is responsible for monitoring the application of legislation. If you believe that Ateles is processing your personal information incorrectly, you can in addition to turning to email@example.com (which we hope you to choose to do in the first place) submit a complaint to Datainspektionen (www.datainspektionen.se).
For us at Ateles, it is important to be completely transparent, both in how we work and how we handle the information we collect. We want to clarify why we treat cookies on our site, what your rights are and what our obligations are towards you as a visitor.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer via the browser when you visit a website. Their function is to gather information about how a visitor uses a website, often to offer customized content.
The entire foundation behind our website is to deliver as good experience as possible for our visitors. We want to present tailored solutions and in-depth information, tailored to every person who uses the website. For us to do that, we track how visitors click and use the site. This allows us to provide suggestions for further reading within the specific subject or related areas.
Of course, you can use our website without letting us store cookies. However, the experience will not be as personal as it is supposed to be.
If you ever leave your e-mail address to us during your visit to the site, the cookie will be linked to this. This will allow us, if you consent to it, to contact you with suggestions for in-depth reading in the area you are interested in or that we suggest products we believe you are interested in.
Cookies are tracked using trackers, with different purposes. In our case, it is about providing the visitor with a tailor-made experience.
Is information transferred to a third party?
We use the following trackers to track and analyze cookies from Google Analytics
- The information in these cookies, including the IP address, is transferred to Google only to enable them to perform Ateles services linked to the website. Ateles has no direct access to these IP numbers. Google does not transfer information to any third party except in cases where this is required by law or when third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
- Purpose: These cookies help us analyze visitors’ behavior on the website to improve user experience and ensure site functionality.
When does Ateles save cookies?
Cookies are stored continuously, as long as you have approved it. If you choose not to give us your consent for using cookies on our website, a cookie will be saved on your computer for sole purpose to remember your choice.