Project manager to Ateles
Do you want to join our journey and create and develop the future of e-commerce? We are now looking for a technical and business orientated Project Manager who wants to build something great together with us and our customers.
About the position
Ateles creates and develops the future of e-commerce. As a digital business partner, we take an overall approach on managing our customers digital affairs and future-proof their business. We know that e-commerce is a central part of our customers business, therefor we never compromise on quality.
As a Project Manager (PM) you contribute to Ateles and our customers success by leading our customers' development projects. You do this in a professional and confidence-giving way where the customer feels safe and experiences Ateles as a partner who add value to their business. The project manager is responsible for proactively securing project deliveries with high customer satisfaction and quality according to agreed frames.
The position can based in any of Ateles’ offices in Linköping, Stockholm or Oslo.
Major areas of work
· You are in charge of developing, understanding and breaking down requirements in to user stories and make sure they are in place and used in the project.
· Assure technology management is working both on SA-level and through TechLead in the project. Requirements needs to be translated to technology and described to the team.
· Assure user stories are planned in to Sprints and developed as well as tested by the team according to an agreed plan.
· Assure test management and quality assurance is in place in the project. Set up test plan specifying what to test, by whom, how and when needs to be in place.
· Assure a DevOps approach is used in the project and hosting environments are specified/ developed.
· Assure competence and resources required to run the project are in place.
· Make sure an approach for active risk management are in place and used in the project.
· Status reporting of the project in internal and external steering committees.
· Assure the project outcome is maintainable (documented, alarms and monitoring in place).
Who are you?
You love to work together with your colleagues and build great solutions together with our customers. Your background and your roads to this position could be many but we believe that you have:
· A Technical Education, for example Computer science or Systems science.
· At least 3 years work experience from Project management.
· You feel responsible for developing customer relationships.
· You like working in a high paced environment.
· You are clear in your communication and you have a structured way of working.
How do you apply?
If you have questions about the position, please contact Tobias Lindström (Head of People and Performance) email@example.com or +46 73 640 92 32.
Apply by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mark your application with “Project Manager”.